Thursday, May 13, 2010

Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall."


Several years ago I was working in a group home for mentally/physically handicapped adults and in the room of one of the clients was the above scripture on a was hanging with the names of people who gave it to her. I thought Lord you're going to bring healing into the client's life. I still believe this, but also realize God put those word on the wall for me as I realized the healing He is working through my life.

My friend Pam gave me a glass bird like the one I sketched for Christmas. When I took it out of the box one wing was broken, reminding me of God's healing wing.


I must read the Scriptures as I have never read them before.
Revelation 1
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show His servants what must soon take place. He made it know by sending His angel to His servant John who testifies to everything he saw-that is the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ . Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take it to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

I must look for God in all of my life and there is so much to write as I look forward.
The thoughts continue as John is writing Revelation, in that through his life and his personal experiences with Jesus, John has a lot to write. As God reveals Jesus Christ to John as he had never known (even when he walk with Him). John was reminded of the word of God, the testimony of Jesus and all that he had seen. As the Holy Spirit led, John was directed to write continual unchangingness, the same yesterday, today and always, and all victorious throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment