Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TODAY IS MENTAL HEALTH DAY

Paul said in his scriptures..be thou an example to the believers,,I was wondering this at first..why to the believers and not to the unbelievers we must be an example first? We can never be a blessings to the unbelievers, until we become an example to the believers means it was a packaged already.And there are only two things we can become of as a christian,,a blessings to others or a cursed.If we... confessed that we are christian and do not live like CHRIST then we condemn ourselves and we become a curse to other people instead of a blessings. If there is a contest that we are going to participate with..it must be a contest of doing good to everyone,,showing love and helping other people in needs. Our works shows who we are more than our words....as we know that our labor in the Lord will not be in vain.

   I have dealt with a lot of mental challenges throughout my life. Because I never had anyone to talk to I learned to internalize everything. Most recently I tried to make sense of some of the things with a couple of pastors the response was don't communicate with us anymore we will not answer your email. They purposely turned there backs on me. Years ago when I was trying to make sense I was kicked out of a church and accused of being demon possessed. Growing up I went through all kinds of loss and abuse (sexual and otherwise).  
   
   I grew up in a widow orphan family because my father was killed at work. Part of my experience in life was that Jesus came into my life immediately as soon as I could think because I heard he loved me. But at the same time I did not understand why people in the church turned there back on me and my family. No one bothered with us because we were a widow and orphan family.

    Another part of this is my mother was majorly mistreated by the Canadian system She was 19, pregnant and had 2 children under 3 when my father was killed. I believe the system did not want her to be a social burden they put her in a mental hospital, gave her electric shock, killed her baby and sterilized her

No comments:

Post a Comment